The first milestone in the history of hotel Das Kaiserblick was set right on the Wilder Kaiser almost 70 years ago. Many years have passed since then, with dramatic experiences and moments in our lives that have shaped us up to now and made us what we are today.
1965: The residential house built in 1947 was converted into a hotel with a total of 22 rooms.
1984: Mr. Vincent Künig acquired the hotel.
1987: The first major renovation of the hotel took place. This was extended and modernised to 54 guest rooms with sauna and restaurant.
December 1990: After 6 years of hotel management by various directors, Greta Künig, the youngest daughter of the hotel, took over the Hotel Kaiserblick for the first time.
2000 & 2002: Further conversions and extensions were on the agenda - in 2002 the Forsthaus opposite was purchased and connected to the hotel underground.
September 2010: The biggest reconstruction so far - an indoor swimming pool, a completely new sauna area, expansion of the restaurant and the addition of 27 new guest rooms.
Autumn 2014: The Waldstube was extended and enlarged.
October 2016: Our cosmetics department in the new Kaiser-Spa was completely rebuilt.
July 2019: Further conversion work was carried out: 1,500 m² wellness area, 20 new Panorama Studios, seminar room, car wash and Infinity Sky Pool.
Fun in the mountains
Sports & Nature
Wellness & Spa
Things to know