Booking and arrival
In case that an arrival or a stay in our hotel is not possible due of COVID a short termcancellation is free of charge. Please bring your own mouth and nose protector.
Check-In - Reception
- To reduce waiting times at the reception please fill in the registration sheet at home. You will get it some days in advance per mail
- Please arrive only if you feel healthy.
- Distance lines you find on the floor and also plexiglas walls are positioned for your safety. Please use the elevator only alone or with your family/group.
- We kindly ask you to wear a mouth and nose protector in all public areas.
- Of course you can pay with card - we ask you to refrain from paying with cash at the moment.
- We like to surprise you with the usual culinary mix of buffet and also served dishes but also under respect to the new obligations.
- Only single persons, couples, small groups and families can sit together.
- Currently, unfortunately, no champagne reception at gala dinner and no pleasure market aperitif can take place.
Activity- and sports program
The activity program takes place in small groups in compliance with the minimum distance and the maximum permitted number of people as well as the official requirements. Events are only allowed up to a maximum of 50 people, so there will be no live music or dance evenings in the near future.
Wellness area & Spa
- All our beauty- and massage treatments you can be booked. After each use every divan bed and area gets desinfected.
- Our large wellness areas offer space for everyone and we are allowed to open all of them with subject to a term of persons and also with the obligations of the goverment.
- In all relaxing areas the divan beds are placed with 1 m distance.
- In our hotel there are big free areas, relaxing- and lounging areas, 3 swimming pools and 11 saunas and steam baths for your well being and enjoyment.
- All 3 swimming pools are open. At every entrance you will find information signs how many people are allowed.
- Also our 11 saunas and steam baths are open.
- Our cleaning & disinfection plan was coordinated based on the current hygiene guidelines of the Austrian hotel association.
- Disinfection stands are distributed throughout the house in sensible places (entrance area, restaurant, reception, Kaiser spa, wellness areas).
- The cleaning and disinfection intervals are increased.
- All rooms are additionally disinfected regularly.
- All door handles are regularly disinfected.
- All cleaning agents contain disinfectants.
- Everyday items such as room cards or remote controls are disinfected after each stay.
Behind the Scenes
Behind the Scenes and also for our suppliers the same rules of conduct and hygiene apply.
Carefree & safe vacation
Travel risk-free - we are your safe host!
All our employees are regularly tested preventively on COVID-19, so we guarantee you a carefree and safe vacation!
Hotel Das Kaiserblick
What do we do in the event of
an infection in the house?
- Please let us know if you do not feel well or sick.
Our reception team can help you.
- The sick person must remain in the room together with family members.
- We will contact a doctor immediately.
- In the event of suspected infection,
the doctor informs the health authority.
- Professional disinfection of the room.