Our experience and passion were always companions and the motivation to give the best for our guests from the outset.
The first milestone in the history of the Kaiserblick was set nearly 70 years ago. Since that time, many years have passed with incisive experiences and moments in our life, which have influenced us to this day and made us what we are today: proud parents of three wonderful children and hosts filled with joy. We do not want to withhold these moments of happiness from you:
- 1947: The construction of a residential building took place
- 1965: The residential building was converted into a hotel with a total of 22 rooms
- 1984: An important and decisive moment in our history, because Mr Vincent Künig acquired the hotel
- 1987: The first major conversion of the hotel occurred. The hotel was expanded and modernised to include 54 guestrooms with sauna and restaurant.
- December 1990: After 6 years of hotel management by the most varying managers, Greta Künig, the youngest daughter in the hotel family, assumed the management of Hotel Kaiserblick for the first time.
- October 1998: Our family was filled with great happiness and joy by the birth of our twins Teresa and Franziska.
- 2000 & 2002: Further conversions and annexes were on the agenda. In 2000, the outdoor swimming pool was completely renovated and enhanced by a sauna landscape with whirlpool and indoor lounging area. In 2002, Greta Künig acquired the forester’s lodge opposite the hotel (with 17 guestrooms), whereby the next conversion occurred. An underground connection between Hotel Kaiserblick and the forester’s lodge was constructed, and the renovation of all rooms and the further expansion of the restaurant were initiated.
- March 2003: We were once again full of joy due to the birth of our son Tobias!